Webshop Trade assistant
Part-time. Our foreign company, sells professional training products and accessories through a webshop.
We are looking for a colleague based in Romania, who could be our committed and creative partner in entering the Romanian market. This prospected candidate would administer our webshop, assist our customers and occasionally would support the promotion of our business!
- high level translation from English to Romanian vs. (Hungarian knowledge is an advantage)
- pleasant and client-friendly attitude
- precise, practical and self-sufficient personality
- a person who represents our company responsibly, and professionally in Romania
- computer skills (Office, Internet etc.)
- experience in client-service and sales is appreciated
- taking care of webshop (updating data, product descriptions etc.)
- translating precisely the product descriptions to Romanian
- customer care (answering incoming calls, answering email requests, confirming orders, taking care of occasional complaints, giving product information etc.)
- preparing tailored offers if requested
- forwarding orders to our German partner
- keeping contact with our main office
- keeping contact and assisting the accountant
- occasional support of the marketing campaigns, as well as collecting and researching market information (monitoring competitors, customer habits,
- assisting at fairs, conferences (once or twice a year)
Working from home-office for four hours, but answering incoming calls is needed in full time (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.).
Readiness and willingness to travel to abroad from time to time.
Our offer is:
- Flexible working hours from home
- Support from a creative, inspirational team
- Competitive salary
- Long-term mutually beneficial cooperation
Please send your application with a CV and a motivation letter in English to email@example.com.